The Center for Independent Living of North Central Florida (CILNCF), along with the Belleview Library and FEMA, are partnering up to help people with disabilities and residents of Marion County. We are opening the doors from 11am to 5pm on October 5th, 2017, at the Belleview Library, located at 13145 SE Highway 484, Belleview, FL 34420. Residents will have an opportunity to register for financial assistance and receive direct help to repair damage to their home and property caused by Hurricane Irma.
Assistance available includes:
– Housing assistance; temporary housing, repairs, replacement and construction
– Personal property assistance and other needs
To complete registration on site, you’ll need to supply the following information:
– Social security number
– Address of damaged property
– Current mailing address and phone number
– Property insurance information
– Total household annual income
– Bank information for direct deposit
– Description of damage caused by Hurricane Irma
For more information, please call the CILNCF at 352-368-3788.